Because our aim is to take care of the whole person, not only physical health, we provide support for our clients beyond clinic hours. These services are free of charge and include:
- Respiratory Therapist
- Terry Morr is available during many Tuesday Night Clinic hours.
- Diabetic Support Group and Education
- Karin Schwan is ALL in for the ACHC. She is available for Diabetic support groups and individual appointments; she is now managing chronic diseases with our patients and available daytime hours.
- Social Services Director
- Cindy Kaufman is a great asset to our staff and ready to help navigate through the needs which may arise
To schedule an appointment with Terry or Karin please email call 419-903-0475 during office hours.
Diabetes & Healthy Living Support Group
Free to all
2nd Thursday of the month October through May
2:00 pm and Repeated 6:00 pm
When: March 9, 2023
April 13, 2023
May 11, 2023
Facilitator: Karin Schwan, APRN, CDCES
Diabetes Educator & Chronic Disease Management
- Patient Medication Assistance Program of Ashland County (PMAP)
- Social Services Director (Wellness Coordinator)
- Durable Medical Equipment & Supplies
To get in touch with our services, call our office at 419-903-0475.